11 Clearview staffers make Sunshine List
Eleven Clearview Township employees have made the 2021 Sunshine List.
The list is released to the public each spring as required by law under the Public Sector Salary Disclosure Act and reveals the annual salaries and taxable benefits of public sector employees who earn $100,000 or more.
• Director of Public Works Mike Rawn, $131,971;
• Chief Administrative Officer John Ferguson, $127,885;
• Director of Community Services Mara Burton, $121,626;
• Director of Finance/Treasurer Kelly McDonald, $120,926;
• General Manager of Recreation Terry Vachon, $117,641;
• Deputy director of Public Works Dan Perreault, $117,641;
• Fire Chief Roree Payment, $115,743;
• Public Works manager Todd Patton, $113,905; • Library Chief Executive Officer Jennifer
• Chief Building Official Scott McLeod, $107,636; • Human Resources manager Tammy Gill,
Three Mulmur Township employees are on the list: • Chief Administrative Officer Planner Tracey
• Treasurer Heather Boston, $107,691.22;
• Director of Public Works John Willmetts,